Author Topic: Liverpool tour guide  (Read 1800 times)

the gaffer

• Founder
  • My motor: whatever they give me !!
  • Working for: Freelance
Liverpool tour guide
« on: October 19, 2013, 10:06:36 AM »
Posted on our Facebook group

Hi everyone

Here in Liverpool we won coach friendliest city award and had a posh do I was lucky enough to go to in our amazing cathedral hosted by Judith chalmers

There's a guy called Steve Barnes here who already works hard to get you guys commission on several attractions and provides an excellent meet and greet service

I'm a blue badge guide here but also a PSV UK and continental driver

I've just negotiated a free sandwich and hot or cold drink for drivers showing their work ticket (page from tour pack or. way leave)

So if you already come to Liverpool or are planning to then drop me an email to

Liverpooltourguide@icloud.com 

And I'll post you a coach drivers club membership card with the restaurants details who will look after you

If you are coming to Liverpool and want ideas or a fun accurate and entertaining city tour ring me or message me plus do the same if you have any queries on the day

It is our policy and any guides I supply will be qualified and we will always split any tips with the driver

Neil mcdonald
 Liverpool city region blue badge guide
 -------- & coach operator itinary planner

Tel 07545 111397

I can also source relief drivers and suggest locations for running repairs /flat batteries

I'd appreciate your support guys and it would be great if you'd pop me in your phones and Liverpool blue badge guide

Look forward to seeing you.

Neil 07545 111397

« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 10:08:55 AM by the gaffer »
Living & Laughing all the way......

redlightning

Re: Liverpool tour guide
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 01:00:12 PM »
In Liverpool today, met Steve from the meet and greet. Passengers liked him and he was very helpful to me his number is 07952 326061. I would recommend giving him a call if you are going to Liverpool :thumb_yello:

Neil1084

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 10:55:03 PM »
Yes Steve is the meet and greet person and has negotiated commission fir you up front but he is not a tour guide.

For the best blue badge guide ring neil on 07545 111397 - he has straightforward price for his "45 & 90" tours and has a whole range of optionals fir you to sell plus he will design a flyer and put it in your hotel - and he can get you free food - email him fior a business /membership card neiljmcdonald@yahoo.co.uk or look at his facebook page www.facebook.com/brilliantliverpooltours

bernie

• Working for: Alpine of North Wales
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 01:59:01 PM »
Ive just done a driving tour of liverpool
Guide called paul beesley ,he was very good ,
Didn't ask what he charges (prebooked)
His number 07918655113 or email office@paulbeesley.co.uk
Not on any kind of  back hander ,just When  guides are good  ,
We all come across lots of dry boring guides
He's blue badge . by the way